15 ml Centrifuge tube
Krypton centrifuge tubes are applied to cell culture and molecular biology research as disposable laboratory consumables which are manufactured from USP level VI Polypropylene. Two types of volume are available to meet market need: 15 ml and 50 ml. Resins are selected via an intense array of U.S. Pharmacopoeia (USP) toxicity tests. Nonpyrogenicity is be tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL
A ring molded on inner surface of cap make an excellent seal to prevent leak of liquid. Marking area is printed in white to make tube easy for identification. Clearly graduation in black on the surface is helpful for users to calibrate. Preferably, 3 ml graduation molded on conical bottom ensures the accuracy of volume. The temperature range of specimens storage is from – 80℃ to 120℃, the centrifugation rating is up to 12,000 RCF.
1. Manufactured from USP level VI Polypropylene.
2. Centrifugation rating is Up to 12,000 RCF.
3. Temperature range of specimens storage is – 80℃ to 120℃.
4. 3 ml graduation molded on conical bottom ensures the accuracy of volume
5. RNase-free, DNase-free, Non-Toxic
6. Non-pyrogenic, tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL
7. Sterilization Assurance Level SAL is 10-6
Zip bag packing: 25 tube are packed in one plastic zip bag, easy to close and reopen
Foam packing：25 tubes are inserted one foam rack wrapped by one plastic bag.
|Cat No.||Capacity||Bottom||Cap color||Inner pack||Outer pack|